• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Got a surprise today....4.1.2 on AT&T

Risley

Hi All,
Turned on my phone this am and it did it's usual boot up and notifying me of calls/emails etc...Then I got a pop up that said something like "there is a software update available for your device"...I clicked on it and guessed by it's size (about 180MB) that is was 4.1.2, it was and it is a great update! Now have multi view, stock browser seems lot's faster, less lag except native phone app.

Not sure what else is different yet but so far so good.

Hi All,
Turned on my phone this am and it did it's usual boot up and notifying me of calls/emails etc...Then I got a pop up that said something like "there is a software update available for your device"...I clicked on it and guessed by it's size (about 180MB) that is was 4.1.2, it was and it is a great update! Now have multi view, stock browser seems lot's faster, less lag except native phone app.

Not sure what else is different yet but so far so good.

Nice, looks like the Uk unbranded sim free guys are being made to wait again as usual :)
180mb is larger than I thought tbh, enjoy it

Yeah whats up with this update.....have people with the At&t versions been getting the update .....I heard they been putting it out in waves......and I just bought one .....and I was really looking foward to the multi_window......hoping it doesnt take that long!!!!!

Yeah whats up with this update.....have people with the At&t versions been getting the update .....I heard they been putting it out in waves......and I just bought one .....and I was really looking foward to the multi_window......hoping it doesnt take that long!!!!!

Yeah AT&T has been sending it out in waves. Seems there is no rhyme or reason to who gets it.

I got the update today as well. But one thing I was looking for that I don't see is the one-finger expand on notifications. I'm still having to use two fingers to expand any notifications, where everything that talks about 4.1.2 says that one-finger expansion is part of this release.

Anyone else seeing this? What am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom