• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

got it... hating it

Its been 3 weeks. Loved my phone at first. After week one the remote control for my tv stopped working. Then i dropped my phone about 2 feet above ground with a case and it shattered my glass!!! Ive dropped my old samsung s2 20 times and it never shattered like this. What a joke. Lg you make cheap garbage phones.

Its been 3 weeks. Loved my phone at first. After week one the remote control for my tv stopped working. Then i dropped my phone about 2 feet above ground with a case and it shattered my glass!!! Ive dropped my old samsung s2 20 times and it never shattered like this. What a joke. Lg you make cheap garbage phones.

simple fix..dont drop your phone!!

Well man ur a minority. Ive onky heard of a few og pros breaking after a small drop. Ive personally dropped mine half a dozen times 2ft or more onto tile and not so much as a scratch. As for ur samsung? Ur also in the minority. Samsung makes cheap phones. Just take a quick look on youtube. Gs4 drop tests are shattering screens from 3 feet. The original optimus g however can take multiple drops from 5ft+ without even a knick ( there aren't any og pro drop tests yet that ive seen.) Sorry youve had A bad experience because overall, lg has always made better quality products than samsung hands down. And as far as 90% of the people ive read say this is THE phone to have. After using a ONE and a gs4, id have to agree...

That's unfortunate.

I absolutely love this phone and in my experience I prefer it to the GS4 any day of the week.

This and the One are the best Android phones available right now IMHO.

Back