• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

GOT'S House of the Dragon

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

so who is excited for this? The first episode airs this Sunday. are you going to watch this?

i am super excited to see this. it looks good. i understand that the last season of GOT made a lot of people angry on how they chose to end it, but this looks really good.

I'm a big GOT fan, just didn't like the ending.
Daenerys character was thrown under the bus.
But yes I'm super excited about this prequel series.
Hopefully the writing is going to be good.
But I think it will do well, in the long run.
( I have a fan-edit alternate ending of the last season of GOT where John and Daenerys live on. Aria dies...)

Last edited:
Ok if we are going to discuss the series maybe we should set up some rules. I think give it a week from the current episode before we can discuss it. I'm going to watch it later this evening. I'm having some of my friends who are GOT fans over for a viewing party.

ok i just saw it.....no spoilers.....but i also thought that it was great. and i think the brutality will show up just not yet. so far the 1st episode is just setting things like dates, and who are going to be the major players.

its very good so far.....i'm hooked.

Just watched it!
Not as brutal as GOT but I think I'm going to like it.
i'm sorry, but that c-section scene was pretty brutal.....the fact that a man had to make a decision for a woman....sorry this is not the PCA forum.......LOL

but you have to admit that was pretty brutal.

The King took a gamble...
And lost on both.
So I see we've got a new villain to hate, his brother.
I'm going to like this.
i'm not so sure that he is the villain. i see that there is some attraction with Deamon(king's brother) and Rhaenyra (king's daughter). i for see some either love interest (incest) or some kind of bond that will play out later. i see "The Queen who never was", Rhaenys Targaryen, and her husband Corlys Velaryon as some of the antagonists. i also see that the King's Hand, Otto Hightower, is another potential antagonist.

what i'm curious to see is how this prediction of a long winter will play into the White Walkers.

so its official....i'm a fan of this show. the 3rd episode just sold me. rhaenyra targaryen is of course my favorite character. and Daemon as bad of a person as he is, is badass taking on the Crab King as he did.

i wish they delved deeper into the crab king. i thought he looked cool and was a great character even though he had no dialogue.

....looking forward to tomorrow.

so this last episode was ok. i am not sure how i feel about advancing the story 10 years and using entirely different actors for some of the character....mainly Rhaenyra Targaryen and Alicent.

i was confused for like 15-20 minutes on what was going on. and who was what.

definitely not my favorite episode.

It turned out interesting. And I like the details of the actors; even though many of the characters have caused ambiguous reactions, in my opinion, the actors are ideally suited to the designated roles based on their professional competencies

so after a few weeks after the 10 year jump episode, i just finishing binge watching the rest of the season. i took me a while to get back invested in the characters of Rhaenyra and Alicent. i am glad i rewatched the episode and was able to get re-invested in it. the season finale of season 1 was really good. the two new actors to play those characters are actually really good. i can tell the season 2 is going to be a blood bath!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom