• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPRS Problem

Hi guys this is Ishan from Bangalore using my Samsung Galaxy SL which is 4 months old. Iam using the Tata Docomo network & until a few days back i did not have any problem
Now though the GPRS symbol of the two arrows disappears suddenly even though my data packets are on & will not change for a long time. I have to restart the cell 7-8 times for the symbol to re-appear. This is extremely frustrating as this happens very often now & completely out of the blue, usually accompanied by the network unavailable symbol for a while.
I have tried the Factory settings reset but am still facing the issue. I dont know if its a problem with my phone or with my network provider, sim card or something else.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

due to the telco, from what i can tell. sometimes i did not get any signal at all kept showing Emergency Call only, even though I reboot the phone. but after I left the phone idle for a long time and eventually the signal is back.

Back
Top Bottom