• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Grainey Screen on One X

Kuhns787

Android Enthusiast
I searched but could not find this issue anywhere.
I was looking at my screen of my At&t One x in a dim lit room last night and noticed the screen even in just the menus and home screen are grainey. Anyone else notice this? Is this a known issue or normal I don't remember my first One X that I had for a while during the summer having this issue?
 
Okay so I took it back into the same dim lit room and noticed it is just on the black backgrounds and when I looked at it closer it looks almost like the black is just made that way. I am using the stock HTC skin and will try a diferent one and see if it changes anything.
 
We had a few users with the Sprint version report that, they got their handsets swapped out as defective.

It showed up best in some of the settings dialogs, such as the brightness setting.

Maybe compare that with one in the store?

Your display should be crisp with excellent contrast.
 
Back
Top Bottom