• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings from a soon-to-be BB convert

Hello,

I have had Blackberry's on Sprint the past two years (first a Curve, and currently a Tour). I am eligible to upgrade this month, and will be getting either the Epic or Evo.

I've done some reading up on both phones, and I am still undecided. I was leaning towards the Evo at first, but now I am leaning towards the Epic.

One question: On my BB's, I have become extremely reliant on the indicator light, and even bought an app that made the light different colors based on what kind of message(s) were waiting for me (ie white for text, blue for personal email, green for work email, etc). Do either the Evo or Epic have an indicator light and can it be made to change colors (even if that means buying an app)?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones