• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Greetings, Mr. Green Robot!

IOwnGoogle

Hey! I'm Josh, a 15 year old geek. I'm here because I have an iPhone 3GS, jailbroken, and I like more openness.

I've recently become interested in Android after playing with a few Android phones (namely the HTC Desire, Nexus One, and Xperia X10, the latter of which I thought was crap, but the rest I was very impressed by).

I also want to learn and do research before diving in and taking the plunge. The last time I got a non-Apple phone was when I sold my 3G for a Nokia 5800, which turned put to be a massive mistake as that phone was the very definition of crap. So yeah, I remain caucious for now!

I've already become impressed by how you can change the CPU speed based on battery life, the fact there's custom kernals/ROMs, and the fact you can use all these without the cat-and-mouse game you get with most platforms when you do this stuff!

So, yeah, I'm here to educate myself, then to consider buying a Nexus One :D

Hey! I'm Josh, a 15 year old geek. I'm here because I have an iPhone 3GS, jailbroken, and I like more openness.

I've recently become interested in Android after playing with a few Android phones (namely the HTC Desire, Nexus One, and Xperia X10, the latter of which I thought was crap, but the rest I was very impressed by).

I also want to learn and do research before diving in and taking the plunge. The last time I got a non-Apple phone was when I sold my 3G for a Nokia 5800, which turned put to be a massive mistake as that phone was the very definition of crap. So yeah, I remain caucious for now!

I've already become impressed by how you can change the CPU speed based on battery life, the fact there's custom kernals/ROMs, and the fact you can use all these without the cat-and-mouse game you get with most platforms when you do this stuff!

So, yeah, I'm here to educate myself, then to consider buying a Nexus One :D
Welcome the the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom