• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Grey Phone, White accessories

Just taken delivery and it looks like it might have been opened previously - there is a 'quality checked' tape sealing it but looks third part and the barcode sticker is split indicating its been opened.

anyway, is it normal to get white charger, etc with a grey phone?

Thanks

I got black earphones and a white charger. I ahve never seena black charger for the Note 2. My Ex got a white S3 with a black charger but it's the slower charger.

I got black earphones and a white charger. I have never seen a black charger for the Note 2.
I'm in Korea ATM, and at this one Samsung Digital Plaza store in Seoul, I have seen a black charger sold separately, with the Korean-style plug (of course).

Also in this store I have seen black earphones. I had lost the white ones that came with my grey Note 2, so I tried to buy one. But the cashier swapped for a white one, saying something about not being for the Note 2!?!? :confused: My Korean is lousy, but I think she said also something about the sound quality not good if I were to use the black earphones on the Note 2. I thought all earphones would be the same... weird.

I originally got the gray phone and it came with a white charger. My wife got the white s3 and it came with a black charger. When I bricked my phone and had a replacement sent, it was a white phone with a white charger. Not sure if there's a rhyme or reason.

Back
Top Bottom