• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GSM] Camera Tweaks to keep 3D?

drive88mph

So i just installed a new JB rom on my HTC EVO 3D and the rom still has many options missing like always, the 3d features so i was wondering if there were any "tweaks" or anything that could let me use the 3D camera and 3D photos viewing in gallery ?

ANyone?

There are no tweeks that I know of to make the sense 3d camera work on aosp roms. The sense UI is so heavily imbedded into the rom that porting specialty features is extremely difficult.

I love aosp roms,but whenever i use my evo 3d,I do run sense roms on it so I don't lose the camera.

You might try running a "sensless" rom that would let you keep the sense features,but use a more aosp keyboard and launcher,to give you more of an aosp-ish experience :)

There are no tweeks that I know of to make the sense 3d camera work on aosp roms. The sense UI is so heavily imbedded into the rom that porting specialty features is extremely difficult.

I love aosp roms,but whenever i use my evo 3d,I do run sense roms on it so I don't lose the camera.

You might try running a "sensless" rom that would let you keep the sense features,but use a more aosp keyboard and launcher,to give you more of an aosp-ish experience :)

Thanks, i believe there are no senseless roms with Jellybean right?

Back
Top Bottom