Rico ANDROID Android Expert Sep 30, 2026 #12,376 @Davdi took a BurgerKing detour to get me a tripple whopper The_Chief is right here though
Rico ANDROID Android Expert Oct 2, 2026 #12,378 No Chief buddy, but I say we call back to the room, our other friend: @Milo Willamson
Milo Willamson Extreme Android User Oct 2, 2026 #12,379 No, I am Moodyblues, or am I hush lol. Back to OB.
Rico ANDROID Android Expert Oct 3, 2026 #12,381 I agree, @Steven58 will be back soon , but not this round. How about @rootabaga???
Steven58 Former Heavyweight Champion of Android Forums Moderator Sunday at 9:54 AM #12,382 Steven is back olbriar?
olbriar Moderator VIP Member Sunday at 10:16 AM #12,383 Good morning Sir. Sorry about your loss yesterday Back atcha
Steven58 Former Heavyweight Champion of Android Forums Moderator Monday at 2:25 PM #12,384 Of course, I can do this all day olbriar?
Milo Willamson Extreme Android User Monday at 3:10 PM #12,386 Great guess, but alas it is me. Back with Davdi?
Milo Willamson Extreme Android User Tuesday at 10:18 PM #12,388 Yeah man, I can tell Rico, So back with you Rico.
Rico ANDROID Android Expert Wednesday at 9:09 AM #12,389 And I is here! I ran past @Davdi , so he's on the way next