• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hang out with the EVO at the apple store this week

I have never been to an Apple board because I don't care about their issues.
I don't own Apple product so no reason to go near Apple sites.

The reason the Apple fanboys come here is probably because they have nothing better to do, and it's the same for Android fanboys.
They probably run to Apple sites and troll there just as the Apple fanboys come here to troll.

I try not to engage a fanboy because few, if any are swayed.
This is why there are references to the 'church of Apple' - they have taken it to a religious extreme and I don't think that Android fanboys are there quite yet.
That being said, in the many years I have been following Android since the first phones were out I have noticed that the iFans are increasingly jealous - that's a given.
I think a lot of them want to scream out because they keep getting the shaft but are invested in it.
Some of these guys are really invested in it and have the mac laptops and desktops and ipods, iphones.. you name it.
And, they spend 3x more in one year than I spend in 2.

They really don't like to be told that they spent 3x more for the same Chinese product than you did, so try to avoid that....
They usually go off the rails, just a warning.

That being said, let them enjoy there walled garden.
And we can enjoy our universe.
All they want is a small walled garden with a gatekeeper that rivals Kim Jong-Il himself.... let them have it.
:D

Reactions: Bramsy
Upvote 0
I strongly suspect fring will have a skype video chat option for the iPhone 4g within a couple of weeks of its launch... which I'm looking fwd to, because it will allow EVO users & iPhones to video chat with each other

Remember, this has to go through the draconian Apple app approval process, think it would really get approved through Apple AND ATT? I think not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones