• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Epic Day!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 107
I'm working all day tomorrow and Wednesday so I just said "screw it" and ordered it online. Waiting the extra two days or so stinks but having the option to just pay off the 500 a little out of two checks instead of all at once is nice.

ps. Should I call my sprint store and tell them to just release my reserved phone?

I'm working all day tomorrow and Wednesday so I just said "screw it" and ordered it online. Waiting the extra two days or so stinks but having the option to just pay off the 500 a little out of two checks instead of all at once is nice.

ps. Should I call my sprint store and tell them to just release my reserved phone?

just ordered mine online also. man that up front price stung a little :mad:

I will be waiting in line.before they open hoping to get one at my local Sprint store. I am off so if need be I will drive a 50 mile radius to get one :-)

Regretfully Epic day for me is tomorrow! {sad face here}

I have the upgrade ready to go but an unexpected bill came up and I had to use the money I set aside for the phone so I have to wait until payday which is on the first, I'll be under my rock today, just knock if you need me.:(

it doesn't seem like there is a shortage but that would probably be nice. the emails said they'll release at 6pm wed but it only takes a couple min of your time so i'd say go for it.

Let's all hope the Sprint activation system can take the load this time! It went down to a crawl for about 5 hours on June 4th (EVO launch day) and some of us got stuck waiting around for hours because Best Buy or Radio Shack will not let you leave with your phone till it is activated! Learned my lesson of GO early before the other time zones get in on the action. Good luck to everyone!!! :-)

got to BB 5 min before they open. first in line, had an appointment, but apparently they booked two at the same time. the lady behind said she's been on the waiting list for the evo, but it has not arrived so she's getting the epic instead.

Let's all hope the Sprint activation system can take the load this time! It went down to a crawl for about 5 hours on June 4th (EVO launch day) and some of us got stuck waiting around for hours because Best Buy or Radio Shack will not let you leave with your phone till it is activated! Learned my lesson of GO early before the other time zones get in on the action. Good luck to everyone!!! :-)

Oh God I do remember that fiasco!

Coming from a EVO owner, I want to say congrates to all the brand new Epic owners. Its a very exciting day. You guys really have an awesome device. Sprint has the best one two punch now. Enjoy.

Good news after all my buddy lent me the money to get the Epic today instead of tomorrow and I'm sitting here playing with it as I type. Anyone know what this system update is about?

Back
Top Bottom