• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Has Samsung Cheated us into buying 19003

aceuser

Guess samsung has cheated us, seems unfair practice by company is only because we are buying these handsets we should ban it ourselves buy not giving an update its like forcing us to use the instrument with bugs and minor issues ....boycotting it might help company realize this

In what way did we get cheated? I dont think so. The phone does everything its supposed to as an Android device and the hardware it has. As for the update, it will take time to modify it due to different hardware drivers needed as the cpu-gpu chipset are different from that of galaxy s.

yes they changed the display to lcd from amoled, changed the hardware, but gave us a lower price. seems fair to me. the display change i think is to ensure continued production of amoled for galaxy s2 and other high end phones from samsung in the future.
im not complaining at all. lcd display, too, is one gorgeous display, imho. and it comes with bigger battery too.

well they were almost launched in parellel to each other a month or 2 here and there but till date no gingerbread as yet so i feel cheated well not complaining on hardware its good but minor bugs such as battery management memory management would be solved by gingerbread update,, Which is being delayed .....

They'd finish the easier ones first of course, the Ace for example needs less drivers (no GPU). Just wait, and hopefully it also brings the new touchwiz. :)

Back
Top Bottom