• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hate iphone? watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very funny. But this has what to do with the Eris?
I figured someone came out with an eris clone for the iPhone or maybe an app for the Eris to have somehting to do with the iPhone.

Sigh...

I hope it was already dead and he couldn't repair or sell it. Any other logic means he is a moron. Like gtpdjw said - if it is working, sell it and buy a phone you like. MILLIONS of people are fanatical about their iPhones so it cannot possibly be THAT bad...

I'm guessing he either dropped it or got water on it and Apple refused to fix it for him...

Initial reaction: what a bunch of douches.

Second though: Honestly, if anyone had the balls to do that in front of me at work, I'd buy them lunch. Of course it happened in a mall store though :P

what is so terrible about iPhone ?

perhaps if it was a black berry id understand :-)...but an iPhone ?

Good lord, if you really hate 'em that much, just give them to someone who doesn't. Or sell them. Or something. Destroying expensive electronics for kicks is really just kind of stupid.

Unless, as KTW pointed out, it's a Blackberry -- because seriously, they suck.

Maybe I'm just old..

But, it all seems immature to me..

I like to think if I ever got that mad at my phone.. I wouldn't feel the need to record it and show off about it..

I would just hurl the thing and begin smashing it in a fit of rage..

even if it was a BB...that does not mean we must not act civilized. yes i agree...BB's make excellent body armor...well,you cant use it for much else...but still act civilized. you may upset some members that don't have money to spare like that. honestly...it looks like people in a mental institution. if you want to mock apple do it like this: "people who love apple are iDiots" this at least has humor.

Smashing things with a hammer is always amusing, but when it's an iphone... its 10Xs better! xD I may just be a new random member, but I agree this should be a sticky so people can always post new videos. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom