• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Have a peek at the stickies

erisuser1

Android Expert
Nov 11, 2009
Check out the Sticky Thread

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-eris/127861-universal-eris-root-dummies.html

at the top of this forum.

OTD put it up there almost immediately (6 minutes) - I know that I hardly ever look up there, and I suppose many of the regulars probably do the same, so I wanted to not have it turn into a sleeper post.

Hopefully OTD won't ding me for this self-serving spam-like post. :)

eu1

PS that's where the "ugh" post came from; I was looking at some formatting and hit the "submit" button instead of preview. (Next time I'll learn from that and only preview things in replies to other posts).

PS2 If you have some (welcome) comments (about that sticky post) which relate to readability, formatting, style, or confusing language, go ahead and put them here. If you have technical comments or corrections, put them in that thread.

cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones