• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have the following issues with Samsung galaxy A51.

Hello,

I have the following issues with Samsung galaxy A51 phone, the phone is running android 13 and the software is up to date, have reset the phone but this did not fix the issues.
Find that sometimes when using the phone in a app the phone freezes with out any warning to fix the issue I press the power button on the side of the phone to bring the the screen saver on sign back in and the issue is gone.
Have had the SIM card replaced but sometimes find that when I select a phone number to ring there is no dial tone to start with then it comes on.
When I sign into my phone any app will be open without any warning is there way to stop this from happening, so when I log in there is no app open.
In Google play store check for updates and it says no updates but check again and the play store shows updates for apps, is there way to fix this?.
Sometimes when I tap the pin I use to sign into my phone find that the phone does not respond to the touch on the screen so some of the pin does not get entered.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hello,
Cannot do the hard reset on the phone from the instructions you sent as they do not work on the phone.
Should I reset the phone again in the settings?
Please let me know.
Thanks

when I press the volume down button and power button together nothing happens the phone does not restart , also if the press the volume up button the phone does not restart.

Back
Top Bottom