• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Having issues going back to stock

ImageJPEG

I cannot find the drivers for FastBoot for Windows 7 64 bit. RSDLite doesn't even want to see the device so this is kind of frustrating.

I'm wanting to go back to stock and I believe the latest stock ROM is JB.

Alright, that fixed the FastBoot driver issue, however, RSDLite still doesn't want to detect my device.

What shows up on my screen while in FastBoot on my phone is this:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S)
0A.71

Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Everyone here usually recommends using the latest drivers from Motorola... perhaps that will help. They are included with the Device Manager software on their website ... see https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_detail/a_id/78648/p/30,6720,8048

Restart Windows after the installation even if you aren't prompted. Enable USB Debugging on the phone and then plug it in to let your computer detect it.

Make sure you are using the USB cable that came with the Bionic. Not all USB cables are created equal, which is why the recommended one is suggested since it is a known proper type. ... Plug into the back of the PC if it's a desktop, laptops you can use any of them. There are systems like Dell ( and others ) with some pretty funky aka non-standard USB ports... so if the first one you try doesn't work right, plug into another one.

Back
Top Bottom