• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Having trouble downloading a game

I am trying to download the new tna wrestling game. i searched the market on the phone and couldn't find it but i knew it was released yesterday. so i went onto market.android.com and found it. but when i go download and install it it says it is not compatible with my device. it says it only https://market.android.com/details?...&rdid=com.namconetworks.tnaimpact&rdot=1needs android 2.0.1. here is a link to the map on android market

it seems the game REQUIRES multitouch. the ascend does not support multi touch. you cant use the game.

it seems the game REQUIRES multitouch. the ascend does not support multi touch. you cant use the game.

+1

what he said, the ascend has 3 different type of screens, and it would be impossible to make a driver for multi touch to work cause it would have to be a driver thats compatible with every screen, and that would also require for the devs to have all 3 different screens to test it on, and there's no guarantee that it would work anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom