• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Having trouble downloading paid apps

hurricane630

Oct 11, 2011
Greenville, SC
Every time I try to download a paid app I get "an error occurred. Please try again."
First of all how do I add a credit card to my Google account? And is this the reason it is doing this because I don't have a credit card connected to my account. And also it brings up this error screen after I click on the amount it costs, not when I Pres download.

Every time I try to download a paid app I get "an error occurred. Please try again."
First of all how do I add a credit card to my Google account? And is this the reason it is doing this because I don't have a credit card connected to my account. And also it brings up this error screen after I click on the amount it costs, not when I Pres download.

try purchasing them on your PC through https://market.android.com/, this should prompt you to set up payment options and allow you to select the device you want to install on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones