• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone

My goodness, it's been forever since I've had this phone, but good news. My mother is getting a new one, so I'll have this back in my possession :p For those who have no idea who I am, I did a YouTube video over half a year ago on rooting and CyanogenMod 10 on this thing, and I intend to put up some more videos for you guys since I'll have it as a spare phone. Anything anyone would like to see? :p

Hey Fireball, long time no see; nice to see you on here.

If you want to make another video on something, saintii seems to have found a way to restore the phone to full factory, including fixing the 3G back to factory for those of us that broke ours back when we did not have a way to back it up. I think you broke yours too.

You could do it, and make a video of it, if you want; be warned though, no one has posted the results of trying it, so you would be diving into fresh water here.

Here is the link to it:

http://androidforums.com/fusion-2-all-things-root/820340-fix-everything-fresh-start.html

Glad you got your Fusion 2 back! :D

Hey Fireball, long time no see; nice to see you on here.

If you want to make another video on something, saintii seems to have found a way to restore the phone to full factory, including fixing the 3G back to factory for those of us that broke ours back when we did not have a way to back it up. I think you broke yours too.

You could do it, and make a video of it, if you want; be warned though, no one has posted the results of trying it, so you would be diving into fresh water here.

Here is the link to it:

http://androidforums.com/fusion-2-all-things-root/820340-fix-everything-fresh-start.html

Glad you got your Fusion 2 back! :D

Sorry for the insanely late reply to this. I've tried it in the past and I had absolutely no problems with it, and everything seemed to be working perfectly. I couldn't test out the 3G signal since I don't have a data plan though. I will try to get a video up within the week since I have a nice 3 day stretch off from work ;p

Back
Top Bottom