• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hello - Internal App Question

Is there an app that someone can suggest to show me what is on my internal memory and what their abilities are (i.e., can/can't be moved to SD) without having to click on every blasted one? I have an app that clearly shows me what's on my SD, but keep getting the low memory message. Do I already have something I'm not utilizing maybe....in the ROM? I like bells, whistles and widgets and I know they take up memory, but I install to the SD and try not to have too much internally. Suggestions???

MyTouch Slide
Running 2.2.1
Cyangenmod 6.1.1 Slide

Thanks! :o

Is there an app that someone can suggest to show me what is on my internal memory and what their abilities are (i.e., can/can't be moved to SD) without having to click on every blasted one? I have an app that clearly shows me what's on my SD, but keep getting the low memory message. Do I already have something I'm not utilizing maybe....in the ROM? I like bells, whistles and widgets and I know they take up memory, but I install to the SD and try not to have too much internally. Suggestions???

MyTouch Slide
Running 2.2.1
Cyangenmod 6.1.1 Slide

Thanks! :o

Is that what app2sd does? Looks like there is an app called App 2 SD and one called App2SD - they both might do the same thing...

Back
Top Bottom