• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello New to Droid Furoms

thecjcshow

Lurker
Mar 22, 2012
Hi guys im new to Android Forums....
Just registered the past few minutes and just bought my X8 last Dec 2011 as a gift to myself.
And as my first post and question: I would like to ask what is the best rom for X8. I am running GINGER DX v023 ....

Anyway I have services like samsung galaxy s unlocking services(remote)

:)thanks to youthecjcshow:)

Hello and welcome thecjshow - thanks for joining!

The best people to advise on any device specific questions are other users of the same device - you would get the best answers from Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - Android Forums (and the "All Things Root" section in there)

Hope you find this place useful - hit one of us guides up if you need any help navigating the forums!

Upvote 0
Hello and welcome thecjshow - thanks for joining!

The best people to advise on any device specific questions are other users of the same device - you would get the best answers from Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 - Android Forums (and the "All Things Root" section in there)

Hope you find this place useful - hit one of us guides up if you need any help navigating the forums!

thanks..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones