• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi there my names John I'm new to the forum I live in Glasgow in Scotland joined because finally going back to android now ive got rid of my stupid iPhone 4!

Check my other post please looking for a budget android phone and need help not used them properly in about 2 years and I'm sure alots changed since 2.3 :p

Hi there my names John I'm new to the forum I live in Glasgow in Scotland joined because finally going back to android now ive got rid of my stupid iPhone 4!

Check my other post please looking for a budget android phone and need help not used them properly in about 2 years and I'm sure alots changed since 2.3 :p

Glad you made the switch bud, Welcome aboard, Please let us know if we can help you find something in particular while you are here, Thanks for joining the team.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones