• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help! Airplane Mode turns on by itself!

Hi! I just started having problems today with this. I was on a call & got disconnected. Looked at my phone & the airplane icon was on top??? I never turned this on. Went to settings & turned it off & tried to make phone call again. Disconnected again & the little airplane icon was on again.
I powered off & on about 5 times. Powered down again & took battery out.
I looked thru the little book that came w/ my phone, but there was nothing in it to help me.
Someone PLEASE help! I and, please don't say that I have to do a factory reset & lose all of my ringtones, etc. :(

Your phone is still under warranty. Call Alltel. Perhaps they'll replace it for you if they can't fix it. They may have you do a factory data reset before to see if that fixes it or they may just replace it.

Hi i have my first andriod phone and love it apart from the fact if randomly switchs itself to airplane mode and it is really starting to get on my wick . I have the samsung galaxy nexus if anyone could help i would be very happy thanks rick

Back
Top Bottom