• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help an idiot

spooner55

Lurker
ok im not very good with these smart phones. have the bionic and JB update. now i cant send a group text. i use to just type in the group name and it would put all their names up. now i says theres no listings. but if i got to their profile it list them in the group. any ideas. thanks john

ok im not very good with these smart phones. have the bionic and JB update. now i cant send a group text. i use to just type in the group name and it would put all their names up. now i says theres no listings. but if i got to their profile it list them in the group. any ideas. thanks john

Hi spooner. You're no idiot; what you're describing happens a lot with an upgrade or update. Some portions of the system will not play nice with settings and various configuration data we've entered.

There are several ways to approach your described issue. My favorite is to clear cache and data in the affected apps and just plain take the time to start fresh with entering the lost or ignored data. :)

Go to settings apps find your text app select it and hit clear cache and clear data. You should be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom