• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bypassing Lg Leon Security Sign in

So here is my situation that has annoyed me for the past 24 hours. I bought a lg leon lte from ebay in great condition. When I received it the phone was indeed in great shape but unknowingly to me it requires the previous owners google account info in order to finish reseting the device after I did a a factory reset. So I found the lg bypass tool and downloaded it. Now my problem is I CANT get device no matter how many times I try. When I think I finally got it it automatically goes to "firmware update" and not to turn off device but then just stays at 0% and never loads anything. Please someone help me out here. Much appreciated.

Think you definitely do need to verify the previous owner's Google account credentials though. It's an anti-theft and security feature. Because if it could be bypassed, I'm sure it would defeat the object of it. Get in contact with the Ebay vendor, or take it up with Ebay, unless it was stated "sold as seen, no returns", etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones