• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm lost

scottd706

Lurker
Mar 14, 2013
I bought a new Samson note 2 version 4.1.1 and have been using it without a card. I have downloaded quite a few apps and downloaded a big mess from my computer "all media" it went everywhere except where it is supposed to go. I have just installed a 32 gig card and found the mess that i had created. everything went to my sdcard0 in 41 different folders. I want to clear out all of the files i down loaded. except i want to keep all of my contacts and all of the apps that i down loaded and configured. if I delete everything on my sdcard0 will i be ok? If that works then how do i configure my settings to have everything go to the extSdcard when i download it from my computer correctly this time, if that is the way it should be configured?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones