• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help installing apps

Paul_Kruger

Lurker
Apr 11, 2022
Got cheap so no big deal.

All I wanted to do is use as a monitor for security camera.

Cannot seem to install anything from PlayStore. As soon as I click INSTALL I get an error that says NO CONNECTION even though I am well connected to my WiFi/Internet.

No problem going to web sites so the connection is fine.

Is there a custom ROM that might work on this?

Any ideas? ( perhaps via APK? )

Got cheap so no big deal.

All I wanted to do is use as a monitor for security camera.

Cannot seem to install anything from PlayStore. As soon as I click INSTALL I get an error that says NO CONNECTION even though I am well connected to my WiFi/Internet.

No problem going to web sites so the connection is fine.

Is there a custom ROM that might work on this?

Any ideas? ( perhaps via APK? )
so you have a Tab 3 lite 7" correct? for anything root related always head on over xda.

here is the forum for your device:https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/galaxy-tab-3-7-0-android-development.2401/

but i doubt any of those custom roms offered have any working links. most devs host their root files on file sharing sites. but some of them are not free and do need to be maintained. over time as the devs move on, they stop maintaining their files for specific devices over time.....so do not be surprised that the links do not work any more.

Reactions: mikedt and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones