• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help, Link2sd error after new ROM

sushifor5

Android Enthusiast
OK, tonight I switched from my froyo Harmonia with Link2sd to gingerbread Harmonia...I changed my recovery to zengarden, I followed all the wipe instructions. I thought that I partitioned my SD-ext with the zengarden recovery to ext4. But when I put Link2sd on my phone, after putting on the Harmonia 2 ROM, Link2sd keeps telling me: "Mount script cannot be created." I'm choosing ext4 as my partition version. It's not working. So I'm kind of dead in the water at this point. Please help?! THanks!

Edit: finally got it working...whew...

OK, so now something worse has happened...in my attempt to try to figure out what was going on, i got back into my recovery and inadvertently erased my sd card. so now i have no nandroid to restore and no zipped roms to flash. i do have a copy of my sd card on my computer...i don't know how to get anything back onto my sd card, though, with it only being able to be in the recovery. Yikes! help!

edit: i took out sd card, put it into computer and copied everything back onto it. but now i can't get my phone to turn on into anything. it just says "LG" then nothing...how do i boot into recovery??!!

edit: figured it out, got it working...so far, so good...trying to relink all apps now.

Load your SD Card directly in the your pc not using phone to sync to PC. When signed in opeen the SD Card under your disk drives( is usually Drive E or F ) lok through your files without opening them.. You can copy and paste anything u want from other on to other drive...............

Back
Top Bottom