• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help me please..charging problem..:'(

edri

Lurker
i just bought xperia x10 mini pro. when i charge my phone, it looks like the screen and keyboard are being randomly use. when i turn it off, it will turn on itself when i charging the phone.

when i lock it, it will randomly moving until it succeed unlock and start using apps, messages, mp3 player, phonebook, and other apps. hard for me to charge my phone.

anyone that has been through this problem please help me..
:(
sorry for my bad english

hey

i had the exact same problem

my advice to you...get it checked out right away bcuz mine did that and i jus ignored it and a few months later it stopped charging altogether

i wish i never got this phone because there are so manny problems with it but i really like the phone

anywaiiszz good luckk

hey,
I have a minipro too. I have battery issues too. I have to charge my phone very frequently. often three times a day. I dont use many applications either. calling for an hr or using gtalk for an hr drains the entire battery.

I cannot turn off sync because I need my email pulled due to my work. what do I do? shud I take it to a service station?

do all mini pro users have this issue?

If you can do the following so I can narrow down the cause of the problem:

Main Menu > Settings > About Phone > Battery Use > Advise me of what the top three names and percentages are.

To the OP, in my experience this is pretty much always caused by using a charger that's not passing out a sufficient charge. Does it do the same when you use your computer to charge via USB?

Back
Top Bottom