• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help me please

racinmason001

Android Enthusiast
Well I am a HUGE idiot. I had installed the gingersteem rom and I tried to change it with a different one and my phone just got stuck in a reboot loop. So when I finally got it up and running I did a factory reset. This was a bad idea because now my phone just boots into clockworkmod. It wont install any roms or boot up. Did I brick my phone? God I hope not :(

Well I am a HUGE idiot. I had installed the gingersteem rom and I tried to change it with a different one and my phone just got stuck in a reboot loop. So when I finally got it up and running I did a factory reset. This was a bad idea because now my phone just boots into clockworkmod. It wont install any roms or boot up. Did I brick my phone? God I hope not :(

don't trip put this zip file on ur sd card and install it using cwm

here u go http://db.tt/ZXvrye7A

Ok did that my phone boots again, but I'm still struggling with the phone freezing when I push the app drawer button. Anyway to go back to stock? Anytime I try anything with the apps it reboots.

k try this rom out its ldk lck v 1.4 its based if of gse its really good and smooth very responsiveness
here u go
http://db.tt/OHb1DeGS
just wipe data cache and dalvik make sure u have a bck up :)
hold on wat version r u on zvc or zvb

My original stock backup got wiped when I did the factory reset. Im running a file recovery program to get that back.

yes the link I posted for u let me know :)

Ok it ran good until media scanning finished then it rebooted? It ran good for about 2 mins, I got an activity home process error wait or force close. Waiting didn't work so I force closed, it restarted the home/desktop. Thank ran for another minute or so then rebooted.

Idk if this is asking too much but I see you are in cali. if I sent my phone to you could you fix it? I'd be willing to pay you. I am in cali too.

hey MRpnut idk if you created this fix or not but i had the same problem and this fixed my phone im so THANKFUL for dis im willin to donate for this hard work let me know ok bro thanks nice job.~!!!!

i didnt create that,but no problem bro im glad I could help out and ur up and running again thats the good thing

Back
Top Bottom