• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help me, please!

krzcandy

Lurker
I rooted my MetroPCS Exhibit and things were going just fine. But now I cannot get any apps to download- I keep getting a "not enough storage space." My RAM memory keeps getting filled up, at around 70% or more. Should I do a factory restore or am I doing something else wrong? I was using the ClockworkMod ROM manager but I got rid of it hoping that I could download another app to help me out. Now I can't get any apps to load up yet and I'm out here in the dark. I'll admit that I've not the most experience with rooting and maneuvering the dark forest that is custom ROMs but I have done pretty good up until this.
BTW- if I'm able to fix this storage problem, is there anyone out there who can tell me how in the world to get apps and such from my internal memory to my SD card???

Are you familiar with adb or fastboot or using odin? Followed by can we get a screen capture of your what your phone think is taking up the space.. Did you also do a backup when you installed ROM manger?

I rooted my MetroPCS Exhibit and things were going just fine. But now I cannot get any apps to download- I keep getting a "not enough storage space." My RAM memory keeps getting filled up, at around 70% or more. Should I do a factory restore or am I doing something else wrong? I was using the ClockworkMod ROM manager but I got rid of it hoping that I could download another app to help me out. Now I can't get any apps to load up yet and I'm out here in the dark. I'll admit that I've not the most experience with rooting and maneuvering the dark forest that is custom ROMs but I have done pretty good up until this.
BTW- if I'm able to fix this storage problem, is there anyone out there who can tell me how in the world to get apps and such from my internal memory to my SD card???

It is posted that you are not.to.use ROM manager on this phone sgh-t599x it does something that bricks your phone. Best way to.fix.this is to go and get a pretty rooted ROM and then restore.it or.you can use kies and restore in download.mode

Tried to recreate this. I download rom toolbox and titanium backup and uninstalled some apps and now I have the message. Very strange. Anyone have a link to an Odin stock package?

Edit. Apps to sd and link to sd don't work on this phone.

Back
Top Bottom