• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help me scan Wechat qr code please

Lee577

Screenshot_2023-05-19-16-28-57-533_com.tencent.mm.jpg

Why can you not scan this? Almost all phones have a QR scanner (often included in the camera app), and there are any number of 3rd party scanners.

I'll post the answer as a private message rather than post the URL publicly (I don't want to inadvertently contribute to SEO for whoever's URL this is ;)).

Why can you not scan this? Almost all phones have a QR scanner (often included in the camera app), and there are any number of 3rd party scanners.

I'll post the answer as a private message (rather than post the URL publicly - I don't want to inadvertently contribute to someone's SEO ;)).
i need a user who already has a wechat account scan the qr code for me so i can create a wechat account.

Your Wechat registration QR has expired.

I presume you're not in China, but FYI Wechat registration and verification QRs must be scanned within 10 minutes. Usually new Wechat registratons require another verified Wechat user to scan the QR with the Wechat app.

I might be able to assist, suggest you PM me.

Last edited:
Your Wechat QR has expired.

FYI Wechat registration and verification QRs must be scanned within 10 minutes.
here is my new qr code. Thank you very much <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-30-33-031_com.tencent.mm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-30-33-031_com.tencent.mm-edit.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 75

I presume you're not in China, but FYI Wechat registration and verification QRs must be scanned within 10 minutes.
here is my new qr code. Thank you very much <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-35-21-838_com.tencent.mm-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-19-17-35-21-838_com.tencent.mm-edit.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 77

I presume you're not in China, but FYI Wechat registration and verification QRs must be scanned within 10 minutes. Usually new Wechat registratons require another verified Wechat user to scan the QR with the Wechat app.

I might be able to assist, suggest you PM me.
I don't know where to private message

After this thread and PMs, out of curiosity I tried registering a new international Wechat account, and I failed.
If any other AF members fancies a go.. WeChat - Apps on Google Play
Good luck!!!

There's very likely more than a billion people on Wechat, they're all in China...
wechat.jpg

Last edited:
After this thread and PMs, out of curiosity I tried registering a new international Wechat account, and I failed.

There's very likely more than a billion people on Wechat, they're all in China...
View attachment 166903
In my country there is a Wechat qr code scanning service but because they charge too much and the risk of being scammed.

A Wechat account created more than 6 months can sell for nearly 50 USD...

Seriously? So what's a Wechat account that's was created ten years ago now worth? Which is NOT FOR SALE.

I'm in China and have had my Wechat account that was first registered back in 2013. But for my friends and family in the UK and Ireland, I'm using Whatsap, Telegram, and VK for messaging and calls to them.

Seriously? So what's a Wechat account that's was created ten years ago now worth? Which is NOT FOR SALE.

I'm in China and have had my Wechat account that was first registered back in 2013. But for my friends and family in the UK and Ireland, I'm using Whatsap, Telegram, and VK for messaging and calls to them.
The longer a Wechat account is created, the more valuable it will be because the longer it is created, the less likely the account will be banned or deleted. Currently in my country there are a lot of people buying Wechat accounts that have been created from 1 month to several years. You can check out the price list I just saw on Facebook: BUY WECHAT ACCOUNT SLL : wechat 15 - 25 days 150 = 7 USD. wechat 1 month = 7.3 USD. wechat 6 months = 35 USD. wechat 1 year = 41 USD. wechat 2 years or more = 43 USD.

The need to use Wechat in addition to texting is also used to log in to social networks and games in China.

In Vietnam, people also often use Zalo, Facebook, Messenger to text and call, but to interact with Chinese people and log in to Chinese games, they all need Wechat, QQ...

The need to use Wechat in addition to texting is also used to log in to social networks and games in China.

That may not work, because you also need to verify by SMS your Chinese +86 mobile phone number. And to buy a SIM in China, you must verify your ID details with the carriers, like China Mobile, and China Unicom.

This is all down to the Chinese govt, i.e. the CCP, making it as difficult as possible for Chinese citizens to communicate outside of the PRC. Most expats who are in China like me, are using VPNs to bypass the govt censoring.

Back
Top Bottom