• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help me scan Wechat qr code please

That may not work, because you also need to verify by SMS your Chinese +86 mobile phone number. And to buy a SIM in China, you must verify your ID details with the carriers, like China Mobile, and China Unicom.

This is all down to the Chinese govt, i.e. the CCP, making it as difficult as possible for Chinese citizens to communicate outside of the PRC. Most expats who are in China like me, are using VPNs to bypass the govt censoring.
Because of that difficulty, many services have appeared in my country as well as in other countries. The problem of Chinese ID cards or mobile phone numbers +86 with service people they all have it.

can anyone help with a scan of the QR code on WeChat? My account got temporarily blocked probably because I left China. I can't get at my business and I need to refer my business partners to a new account. Please I need your help.

Your Wechat registration QR has expired.

I presume you're not in China, but FYI Wechat registration and verification QRs must be scanned within 10 minutes. Usually new Wechat registratons require another verified Wechat user to scan the QR with the Wechat app.

I might be able to assist, suggest you PM me.
Hello! Please can you help me too?

Back
Top Bottom