• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help me to unbrick Razr M-- i ll give away 30$ to whom who will help me to get back!

Ok here i am!
This is my 2nd Razr M!.. and also got bricked :(
AND I WILL GIVE 30$ who SOLVED MY PROBLEM!!! :)

Details:
bootLoader = Locked :(
safestrap or any recovery= yes safestrap installed but it wont go there :(
try with matt utility= Remote falure error
RSD lite = wont detect my phone

WHAT HAPPENS:
1: when i press and hold power button nothing happens, as i leave got to ap fastboot with message "fastboot reason: Flash falure
2: when i press and hold vol+- and Power button togther it gets me to boot menu but only only AP FASTBOOT button works other goes to M logo and back to Flash Falure in ap fastboot :(

I have a recovery made with safestrap but as you know it wont go there :( anyway to open safestrap in ap fastboot with PC or something?
Or anyway to unlock bootloader in AP FASTBOOT?

Thanks,

rasta, that would probably only work if the OP had a 'developer' edition of the device.

Boss, sorry, but it sounds like you might have tried to use a root exploit that doesn't work on your devices software version, or worse, you did root it, but your /system partition has become corrupted after installing safestrap.

As far as I know, unless you have a software version on your phone that allows the bootloader unlock exploit, you are SOL.

Back
Top Bottom