• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help !! my G3 shows a very strange sign while charging

when i plug in the charger while the phone is shutdown, it shows a sign i cant figure out , and it doesnt charges !

here is the image of that sign. (WIN_20150809_121700.jpg) + (1.jpg)

however when i plug out and start the phone, it runs for 40 seconds and then says "Invalid battery, shutting down".

i deliberately dropped my phone from 2 feet on a mattress and that issue went away but it started giving a big yellow question mark on the screen.

Is there a problem with the battery only and/or my phone's circuit is damaged.

Attachments

• WIN_20150809_121700.JPG
    WIN_20150809_121700.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 856
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 644
You could try and reflash the stock firmware and that don't fix it,It is most likely a hardware issue:
LG G3 Return To Stock link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785089
If you decide to go this route,Be sure to remove your sim and sd cards until your done flashing back to stock.As it will wipe those cards clean.Then after done flashing,You put them back in.

EDIT: Be sure to use your devices proper variant.

Looks like it is telling you that your battery is not a legit LG battery. I think there might be an issue with your charging connectors. Make sure all of them are standing up. I read about this issue with several G3 - if you don't put the battery in correctly, it bends them and you don't charge.

Back
Top Bottom