• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help!!! My Rezound got bricked!! :'(

Dezzi_24

Lurker
Ok... This is my 4th android phone.. And I love this phone... And only had it for a week.... and just now got it bricked.... :( here's what happen... Today I tried to flash a sense 4.1 rom, but im so new at this, and I'm half way done, and I went in a rush because I was nervous, and I accidentally press "install and keep data" and that was my mistake. I factory reset it b4 so I tried to flash it... So I thought it wouldn't be a problem. So I waited till the phone finish flashing. And when I rebooted the phone.... Nothing happened, just stuck on the white screen.... vibrating and etc... And I tried to restore all my data in clockworkmod recovery like I never even tried flashed it.. and it kept saying "won't mount sd card" and I tried to clear my cache/dalvik-cache, and like it still wont fix the issue. Even my windows 8 laptop won't even detect my resound nor my sd card(unless its on a different android). But How can I fix my Rezound?!? plzzzz How can I fix this soft bricked issue? pllzzzzzzz help!!!

You just need to do a full wipe,and reflash your Rom,or restore a backup. Reference the 's on and want to flash roms?read this' thread in the sticky section at the top of the forum if you are still s on.

You may need to back up and reformat your sd if its not being recognized in recovery,or try a different card. :)

Back
Top Bottom