• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help needed from American users

After 3 months and 30k users, my app's users are from
Korea 46%
Japan 21%
USA 9%
Italy 6%
It's strange that Korean users account for half of downloads; moreover, most of competitors' users are from US (I can estimate it from the number of comments in different languages). I think that's a search-related thing, so I need someone located in the US to search for metronome from his handset and report the place the app Zymi FREE (by Raffaele) came at

Thanks for your help

After 3 months and 30k users, my app's users are from

It's strange that Korean users account for half of downloads; moreover, most of competitors' users are from US (I can estimate it from the number of comments in different languages). I think that's a search-related thing, so I need someone located in the US to search for metronome from his handset and report the place the app Zymi FREE (by Raffaele) came at

Thanks for your help

It comes up as the 5th result from the top.

It's a guess, but I think in the US only the more tech-savvy smartphone owners would think about using it as a metronome. In Korea, technology is more accepted so even just the "average" smartphone user wouldn't think twice about doing that. Historically the US has always lagged behind Europe and Asia in adopting leading edge phones or other tech into everyday life. I remember reading about the cool full-color cell phones that had been in use there a couple of years before the first ones were available here...

Back
Top Bottom