• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help needed urgently!

Ants319

Lurker
Lastnight my windows messenger wasnt working as it kept saying that the miyowa droid wouldnt load so I had to keep force closing it everytime I tried to sign in.

This kept happening for an hour so I decided to uninstall Windows messenger and try to re-install it. However, i get to download the windows messenger from planet 3 but when i attempt to download the miyowa droid needed for windows messenger it says it cant be installed to the phone, yet i had it on my phone a few hours before.

Does anyone know how i can get it back on my phone?
Any help would be much appriecated.

Lastnight my windows messenger wasnt working as it kept saying that the miyowa droid wouldnt load so I had to keep force closing it everytime I tried to sign in.

This kept happening for an hour so I decided to uninstall Windows messenger and try to re-install it. However, i get to download the windows messenger from planet 3 but when i attempt to download the miyowa droid needed for windows messenger it says it cant be installed to the phone, yet i had it on my phone a few hours before.

Does anyone know how i can get it back on my phone?
Any help would be much appriecated.

I never use the stock messenger apps. I've installed eBuddy Messenger so I can access all my chat accounts at once. Maybe that will work for you. Give it a shot. eBuddy Messenger

Does ebuddy cost though? Cuz i downloaded the windows messenger of planet 3 (homepage for 3 users) because it was free and that. and i put my phone back to its factory settings and it still doesnt work.

Don't be shy about visiting the market and looking at the descriptions of all the apps. It's the only way to find out what you like.

But to answer your question, yes, eBuddy is free.

Back
Top Bottom