• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help - Permanently Remove Time Warner Apps from Galaxy Tab 3

CaliCal

Lurker
Hi All,
I received this Samsung GalaxyTab 3 7" around a year ago during a Time Warner promotion and I would like to permanently remove the TWC Apps (Clean Install of software is perfect).
I have done reset etc but I guess TWC goes in and somehow installs their apps in a way that they are not removable.....any help would be appreciated.

Samsung Tab 3 7"
Model is SM-T210R
Android Version 4.1.2

Thank you in advance,
Cali

Hi All,
I received this Samsung GalaxyTab 3 7" around a year ago during a Time Warner promotion and I would like to permanently remove the TWC Apps (Clean Install of software is perfect).
I have done reset etc but I guess TWC goes in and somehow installs their apps in a way that they are not removable.....any help would be appreciated.

Samsung Tab 3 7"
Model is SM-T210R
Android Version 4.1.2

Thank you in advance,
Cali
Lol well They're system apps most likely and you can't remove system apps unless you root your tab.

Lol well They're system apps most likely and you can't remove system apps unless you root your tab.

Ok, so that's what I have to do. Never had an Android device so not sure how to go about that.......don't want to screw it up, any recommendations as to which guide to follow?

Thanx,
Cali

Back
Top Bottom