• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help! phone stuck in bootloop???

Hi! I have a fairly new at&t avail.. its not rooted or anything and yesterday I was using it and my memory got low.. then all the apps kept crashing so I decided to restart it but when I went to turn it on it got stuck on the at&t screen... I've tried the restart button on the back.. and when I press power+down volume it goes to ftm? And when I try down volume+list+power it just starts up and bootloops I can't seem to get it to the restore menu? I'm not sure if there's anything I can do? I live a long ways from a at&t store so I can't get there soon and need my phone... thanks and I'm new to this forum so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place

Hello and welcome aboard.

I moved your thread over to the ZTE At&t Avail (support) Forum for it to get some faster responses. :)

reformat the phone. Same thing happened to me. Turn it on and hold down the volume down and left or middle key (can't rememebr which one). The select factory reset. It will erase everything but at this point you have no other option.

Back
Top Bottom