• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Please

MyTjSux

Android Enthusiast
Ok so i have having issues with my Liberty 1.0 it was getting pretty bad so i decided to go back to tranquility for a bit......so i rebooted into clockwork wiped my phone, wiped my caches and flashed the tranquility and rebooted the phone....all is well so far. well when i get through the immediate menus and to my home screening my tranquility keeps showing its boot screen every 30 seconds (not rebooting though) and i cant get anything done, i reboot it again but i cannot seem to get into my bootstrap recovery (the green menu ) anymore and im guessing its because i wiped my phone, im just trying nandroid restore then go from there or hell turn my phone on atleast....

thanks in advance

All you need to do is go into bootstrap recovery and push the first button which is called bootstrap recovery. After that it should say success. Then hit the second button reboot recovery and should be taken to clockwork where you can restore a backup.

he can't make it to bootstrap recovery because 30 seconds then reboot means he probably hasn't been able to restore that app, and that's not enough time to get it done

at this point when i try to reboot my phone i get the tranquility boot screen then it goes to the android lettering and it just sits there.......

sbf....
and though i use backups, its rare....i prefer a clean install of everything including apps, every time, period.

full wipe data, cache, bat, dalvyk, privacy wipe data, mount sys, mount data, restor apps from market.

It takes a lot longer to boot up a new rom or theme than a normal reboot.

Are you sure you waited long enough for the rom install (up to 3 minutes)?

Back
Top Bottom