• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help plz,LG Spirit wont turn on at all

mrklutch

Hello,I need a lil help plz,my LG Spirit wont turn on at all,my phone had about 4%
battery left then it just shut off and wont turn on.it doesnt show the logo or show any signs of trying to turn on.All it does from time to time is ,the front 3 lights will blink.i tried holding the power button with the volume keys but nohing happens.Any suggestions?(my phone was rooted by the way)

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see your having problems with a rooted device I would let it charge for about 25minutes and try to power on if it dont power up but u to power into the recovery just reflash the ROM no wipe just reflash the ROM.

ok thx guys,i appreciate the help.i wil try that and get back with you all and let you know the results.ive never timed it but i have let it on the charger till it stops blinking.but thats usually when i take it off the charger.I will try it now thx.

Hello and welcome to the forums. I see your having problems with a rooted device I would let it charge for about 25minutes and try to power on if it dont power up but u to power into the recovery just reflash the ROM no wipe just reflash the ROM.

once ive let it charge...to et into recovery mode is vol+ and power right?

ok,its been charging for two hours now.the lights are not blinking anymore. but when i press power it still wont come on.any ideas?

So it just do what go into recovery explain what its doing

kinda hard to understand you,But its not doing anything now.when i press the power button nothing happens.Also,when i connect it to my computer it doesnt recognize my phone because my phone isnt turning on.

Pull the battery yes sounds dumb but when I DID use this phone (I have a nexus 5 now) the phone wouldn't turn on due to low charge but perhaps it's frozen report back see what that does

Pull the battery yes sounds dumb but when I DID use this phone (I have a nexus 5 now) the phone wouldn't turn on due to low charge but perhaps it's frozen report back see what that does

just pulled battery and plugged back in.still nothing

It wont work but if u follow the unbrick unroot guide I gave you it will as u see it show u how to get it to ping on your PC . pull the battery and plug USB and put battery in will put in DL mode . the help is to allow you to get back in working order . we all have had phone failure but got back from the repair methods they here to help anyone . or u can take it to the metro dealer and have them tell u that your out of luck.

It wont work but if u follow the unbrick unroot guide I gave you it will as u see it show u how to get it to ping on your PC . pull the battery and plug USB and put battery in will put in DL mode . the help is to allow you to get back in working order . we all have had phone failure but got back from the repair methods they here to help anyone . or u can take it to the metro dealer and have them tell u that your out of luck.

i followed the guide,i installed the drivers. but when i plug my usb into my computer it says "Unknown Usb device(device descriptor failed request)"

And you telling me when u hold both volume up and down and plug in the USB cord this doesn't show download mode

And you telling me when u hold both volume up and down and plug in the USB cord this doesn't show download mode

when i hold vol + and - then insert usb into my computer.nothing happens.but after charging it all day instead of my 3 lights blinking constantly,the three lights stay on now

Back
Top Bottom