• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP! Problem with battery status i9100

A

Android Question

hi,
I have a battery problem in my Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100, my battery when it's under 30% discharges very fast.
Also if I reboot my phone when battery is under 45% or less, my mobile doesn't turn on, it shows that battery is over. (but in true still have battery.) Then when i charge it, the mobile shows that battery has 1% charged, but after 5 minutes, shows the real percentatge, the 45% or what was charged. I have tried everything but still I have the same problem.

I have bought a new battery,
and I have calibrated the battery two times (with the app Battery Calibration and also deleting my self the batterystats.bin).
When The problem started I was using cm10.2, but now I have cm10.1, but I have the same problem.

Could you help me please?
thank you

(sorry for my english, I'm not an english native speaker)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones