• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help pweease

Shaden Stewart

Can someone tell me how to replace my screen for sgh-t599 because i cracked it and stuff and i dont wanna break the phone. I ordered a screen but i cant figure out how to take oof the screen. I probably sound dumb but oh well. I took out the screws but couldnt wedge off the screen...Help???

Can someone tell me how to replace my screen for sgh-t599 because i cracked it and stuff and i dont wanna break the phone. I ordered a screen but i cant figure out how to take oof the screen. I probably sound dumb but oh well. I took out the screws but couldnt wedge off the screen...Help???
Is it the lcd or the actual screen?

The digitizer most likely take your time

Watch vids Galaxy S3 Mini Disassembly & Assembly - Digitizer

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit vs Samsung Galaxy S III mini - Phone specs comparison

I looked them up and they are very close specs wise. The only difference i saw was the s3 mini has a better camcorder.

Hello Sir ive seen you are still asking about this. The beat way to replace a screen is to do research and here you go http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KHMCCPW?pc_redir=1409150711&robot_redir=1 this is the sgh-t599 digitizer. They have the LCD on that site as well. I've replaced a fair load of screens LCDs buttons. The only real deference between our phone and the variants of s3 mini are minimal they indeed use same hardware on certain levels.

Also to take out the LCD digitizer I recommend useing paino string or a small e guitar string you will need to cut through the old glue. Its easy peasey once you done it for the first time

Back
Top Bottom