• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help Recovering Phone Please

xXan0nXx

Lurker
I have recently tried to install a custon kernel on my rooted intercept, but as soon as i deleted the caches, and flashed the IcyPop1 ROM (IcyPop1.0 EC07 | SDX-Developers) on the phone, it stopped working.

I can reboot the phone, get the loading screen, and the blue android boot screen, but it vibrates like it does when it force closes an app, and restarts the boot screen. I can reach the 3 button recovery screen, but not CM01 custom recovery, and not sure how to re-flash it. I am not so sure if i can still connect to it using the ADB(havent tried yet). But i want to know if i can get a link to a stock VM ROM, and how to flash it and regain access to my phone please.

http://forum.sdx-developers.com/index.php?topic=13671.0
I would flash the stock rom rooted zip. But only from cm01 recovery. I asume your file systems are not at ext. You would know if you made them ext.
If you dont have cm01 than you need to do this http://forum.sdx-developers.com/index.php?topic=14066.msg177447.msg#177447
For more answers I would post on the sdx intercept 2.2 question board
You just happened to catch me over here.
Edit: flashing icy pop will not overwrite your recovery volume down end and power at the same time but power slightly last or all simultaneously. If you had cm01 before you still have it. You are just boot looped

flashing icy pop will not overwrite your recovery volume down end and power at the same time but power slightly last or all simultaneously. If you had cm01 before you still have it. You are just boot looped

I flashed IcyPop, and its stuck in the custom rom boot loop, used the interceptroot app to get root and use the CM01, so it wasnt permanent recovery i dont believe.... and im not getting the custom recovery screen after following the steps in the commet

Edit: Scratch that, its now working, after the 5th try, thank you :P

Back
Top Bottom