• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [HELP][ROM]Kyocera Hydro

Diathrane

Lurker
Is there any Kyocera Hydro Roms available out now?
If so that would help out alot.
Ive been looking forever but to no avail.

So far it seems there is no need for a rom to be rooted so there is little point in someone going to that far of a step yet. Though I suppose if someone took the time to develop one everyone would be using it. So far though even I don

If anyone took the time to understand the current situation you would know why there is no roms for this phone. Locked bootloader, means no cmw, which means no way to flash a new rom even if it was built.

If anyone took the time to understand the current situation you would know why there is no roms for this phone. Locked bootloader, means no cmw, which means no way to flash a new rom even if it was built.

Locked bootloader
OpenSSL
Kyocera is in contract with Boost Mobile(sprint) Not allowing it to be unlocked.

well over on the rise we have it figured out already...
we have TWRP ported (works flawlessly) but only boots tethered from fastboot
we achieved fastboot mode
have a half working cm build (bootloop bricked at bootani on test device)

just an update

join me dtalley11 and TechDad378 on #rise-recon (freenode) for any questions on how this came about

Any way to achieve fastboot while the device is bootlooping due to an invalid dpi line in build.prop?

Back
Top Bottom