• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help root

My name is fred Colbert, I have a zte zmax that I won't very badly to although ever thing I try won't work . I have tried Kingroot like 20time .but the problem is that it won't give me the complete app . I mean the part that has the root button on it ,I have gotten one time . Please help , new comer

Fellow zmax user I m very new to this .but every forum I've been on I see your name. I'm trying to root my zte zmax I have the metro pcs . But when I try to use Kingroot . I only get the first part of the app. The part with The button that starts the root part of the app never comes up .Need a lot of help .

Using the app isn't the problem I'm not getting all of the app . As I have said , now if you have more to ad then enlighten me but please don't patronize me .So if you can help I would appreciate it if not have a good day .

Fellow zmax user I m very new to this .but every forum I've been on I see your name. I'm trying to root my zte zmax I have the metro pcs . But when I try to use Kingroot . I only get the first part of the app. The part with The button that starts the root part of the app never comes up .Need a lot of help .

Kingroot upgraded since the steps was posted. Plus the zmax was too, make sure ur kernel version ends with b06. Otherwise just click next, agree start, root, swipe left or up when in kingroot.

Kingroot upgraded since the steps was posted. Plus the zmax was too, make sure ur kernel version ends with b06. Otherwise just click next, agree start, root, swipe left or up when in kingroot.
I think you mean the build number. The kernel version is completely different

Back
Top Bottom