• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help rooting slide

I've been rooting my slide for a cumulative of about 10 hours. Most of that is because I'm using a Dell dimension 2300 whatever. I had to format the C: again to even get it to work then load updates and .........holy crap. What a weekend.
I came to a stopping point though. Does anyone have any idea why, in the command prompt, when I get to "exploid" it say's the file does not exist. But when I go into androidsdk tools. there it is. I think it may have something to do with not being a file type with no program associated to open it (by the look of the icon) Is there a particular program I can download/open to associate to this exploid file? Any help greatly appreciated.

I've been rooting my slide for a cumulative of about 10 hours. Most of that is because I'm using a Dell dimension 2300 whatever. I had to format the C: again to even get it to work then load updates and .........holy crap. What a weekend.
I came to a stopping point though. Does anyone have any idea why, in the command prompt, when I get to "exploid" it say's the file does not exist. But when I go into androidsdk tools. there it is. I think it may have something to do with not being a file type with no program associated to open it (by the look of the icon) Is there a particular program I can download/open to associate to this exploid file? Any help greatly appreciated.

Maybe the command isn't typed correctly. Any screenshots or exact details of the command you are using and the output?

Also, what guide are you using and is your phone already on 2.2 from the official update?

Back
Top Bottom