• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help! Samsung Galaxy Light Issues!

Last year, my parents bought me my 3rd phone, a Samsung Galaxy Light. I wanted to get a new theme for it a couple days ago, so I rooted it and installed an (incredibly shitty) Custom ROM for my phone, since it wasn't supported my Cyanogen Mod. I'll try and find where I got it from. It gave me no instructions whatsoever. I installed the ROM(I had basically taught myself) and put it on my phone. It was horrible. It kept saying, over and over, 'Google Blah Blah Blah has stopped working'. I went back into TWRP to try and delete, but it seemed there was no other option but wiping it. I had backed it up and thought it would be back in stock mode or rooted. But instead, now all that it does is show the name and model number! I can still put it in recovery and download mode, but it won' t show up on my PC? What do I do?

With my ultra vague hint, the real hero is you, you saved your device and came back to confirmed that it worked. You made that much easier for someone else to fix the same issue. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom